I'm just doing a quick update whilst my Georgian Khachapuri are proving in the oven. They are yummy!
'Sunshine' was finished in time for the Calypso evening but I didn't wear it because it was too cold! In fact, it poured with rain all evening and the gazebos leaked. Thankfully it didn't dampen anyone's spirits and a good time was had by all.
I went down to 4.5mm needles rather than the 5mm suggested as I don't like the fabric produced in Summer Tweed using the larger needles (too many gaps for my liking). I changed the stripe sequence slightly because in the pattern it shows the stripe nearest to the crocheted neckline in the purple colourway and I felt it didn't stand out enough as it just blended into the neckline. Also, I used a 4.5mm crochet hook for the neck which has made it much firmer and it sits nicely.