New Year, new goals. I love making lists of things to do as Mike will attest!
* Of course I have more fund-raising for ARUK planned, with another 100 mile event in the Summer and lots of marathons and ultra-marathons as training runs.
* I also have big plans for the garden, which needs a major re-design.
* In early January I'll be embarking on another wave of the Six Pack Revolution (SPR) which has had a refresh and the orginal 90 day plan has been cut to 75 days whilst still achieving the same amazing results. I did the 'Intensive' plan during the time I was absent from here and although it was much harder physically I really enjoyed it.
* As usual I'm doing RED January (ie Run Every Day a minimum of 5k) and no alcohol until after SPR has finished.
* Knitting - I'm swatching for a lovely Kimono from Amirisu magazine at the moment.
* Crochet. I'm gathering colour ideas for the Kaleidoscope Cal which starts soon. I'm using Rowan Summer Tweed from stash and these are my proposed colours so far:
Interesting to see how much the colours change in artifical light and daylight.
I also started playing with the colours using the handy planner provided: