Monday, July 8, 2024

More Nature

There's so much going on atm that it's rather overwhelming! We're busy repainting all the outside windows and doors and it take a lot of work and good weather to stay on top of everything. We've been lucky for the first couple of weeks but now we seem to be entering a rainy season. I've got a nice LDWA event coming up this weekend. It's a 30 miler and it's a lovely route I've done before. In the garden there are still lots of births - ducks, rooks, crows and a badger with another duck sitting on a nest somewhere but coming for breakfast here each morning.
This cute little squirrel has a best somewhere bearby and pops along for some grain each day:
I snapped this photo of 2 Rooks this morning 'cos it made me smile - it was as if they were just waiting for me to put the food out for them!!!

No comments: