Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Maybe this time it will work............ success at last! It seems to sum up what this year has been about. Now I just need to hear back from eBay so I can get the auction underway. It's quite exciting as I've never sold anything on eBay before and I really have no idea what the response will be. I hope it goes well as I really want to raise more money for the Alzheimer's Research Trust

On the knitting front I'm romping away with the twisted scarf for my friend Carol (who really needs a bit of cheering up at the moment) and Mike's second fingerless mitt is plodding along in the background. I'm itching to start a wide scarf for myself but I can't as I'm still waiting for one ball of yarn. Grrr! Probably just as well as I do tend to have too many things on the go at once.

Tut Mutts, if you pop along I'll try and write out how I did the thumb shaping asap. I'm considering trying another pair soon but might choose a different pattern, just for a change.

No comments: