Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A frog he would a-ripping go......

...."Hey Ho", said Susie!




This will be my 3rd attempt at getting the little finger right. The first time I didn't like the way pattern worked out, so I ripped it. This time I'm happy with the pattern but it's too tight around the base of my finger, uncomfortably so.

Anyway, I thought I'd at least take a photo to show my progress on the body. This time I'll get it just right! (fingers crossed).

To make myself feel better I did some needlepoint instead. This is designed to stop me losing my scissors, which is a regular occurence!

I managed to get to Mary Massage lady yesterday and she worked her magic on my sore groin. She confirmed what I'd thought, that it was emanating from my pelvis and she did lots of painful work on my adductors, hip flexors and groin. The thing about Sports Massage is that it hurts like crazy whilst it's being done, but afterwards it feels wonderful (well, not always!). This morning I trotted out for 5 hilly miles and although a bit stiff and sore still I felt much more comfortable. I just hope it can hold up to the marathon on Saturday.

Only 4 days left in my 40s!

1 comment:

me said...

Nice work on the gloves! I look forward to seeing how they'll look done.