Monday, February 18, 2008
First frog of the year!
I turned the heel last night and didn't find it difficult at all so no worries there. It was, however, obvious that my foot was never going to fit in the space provided! I have quite high arches and I didn't need to go to the trouble of slipping my stitches onto waste yarn to try it on - it was obvious that I would be ripping backand starting again!
So, I will need to increase the number of stitches around the leg section (but not too many or it will be too loose) then I suppose I'll have to lengthen the heel bit to give my ankle room to get into the foot section. Better go and do some searching around on the internet for advice. In the meantime it's off to the frog pond........................