Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oregon Update

Excellent service as usual from Gill at the Woolly workshop. She emailed me to let me know it was back in stock, I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today. If only all suppliers were as reliable. I probably won't start the lace shawl immediately but I shall have a go at the nupps just to get the hang of them.



This is where I'm up to with Oregon. I've divided for the armholes and now have 3 sets of steeks on the go. 12 months ago I was terrified of just one but now I feel rather blase about them!
Marina has very kindly let me know that in some sizes, the shoulder joints don't match which is very tiresome and would really annoy me. Thanks for warning me Marina.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on my marathon. I still haven't worked out quite what I'll be doing next year so I need to get my act together pronto.

No comments: