Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Knitting Outdoors


I'd forgotten that I did an interview with Dr Kate Davies at the back end of 2009.

I thought it was going to appear in an email newsletter from Rowan so imagine my surprise when I bought magazine number 47 and flicked through its pages to see myself inside!!!

The article is entitled 'Knitting Outdoors" and talks about how knitting being a pursuit for indoors is a relatively modern idea.

There's a link to the Alzheimer's Research Trust's website and to my fund-raising page too so it's absolutely brilliant for the charity.

Thanks Kate!

Here I am sporting the shawl and mitts whilst hiding under my New York hat, so-called because I bought it many years ago on my first visit to New York City. It's purple fur fabric and it always makes me smile.

No comments: