Saturday, December 17, 2011

Xmas Pudding Dash & skies 116 - 122

Well, once again I have blithely wrapped and delivered/sent some knitted gifts without taking photos of them.

Hey ho, suffice to say that knitted handwarmers, aka fingerless mitts or gloves, are always well received especially when the recipient suffers from arthritis and the gloves are knit in light-as-air mohair which is warm but not too heavy for sore hands.

Saturday was the annual Christmas Pudding Dash in the beautiful grounds of Ashburnham Place. This was the 6th running of the event and I've done it 4 times now and each time in fancy dress to get into the festive spirit.

Here's the before picture (notice the slippers!). Sorry but I can't get it to flip the right way up for some reason.









Here's the after photo, taken back at home.

I don't know what my time was as I didn't bother with my Garmin - sometimes races are just for fun!







The medal is in the shape of a Christmas tree and I love it. Last year it was a snowflake.











Now for some more skies:

12th December
















13th December

















14th December

















15th December

















16th December

















17th December

















18th December

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ι’m not that much of a internet reader tto be honest
Ьut your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go aheаd and
bookmark your webaitе to cοme back later on. All the Ƅest

My pge - golf glove