Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Simple pleasures

It was a glorious day here yesterday and today is just as lovely and I've been snapping away like mad as everywhere looks beautiful so thought I'd share some of my photos, with a minimum of words, to brighten the day.

Yesterday:



Feeding time for this crowd





I hung my jacket on the hedge whilst poo-picking and the sunlight shining through it created a magical effect.


Some of our guests


A young fox watched me for a while


Sunlight made the Pampas plumes shimmer


My Fascicularia bicolor shone like a jewel.


Beautiful bracket fungus

The morning so far today: 


2 young moorhens explore their world.  They came right up to the patio which is unusual as they are very timid.





The gang heading down to the pond after breakfast


The sun shining on one of my beautiful cacti


No comments: