Sunday, November 29, 2020

Where do I begin?


What a year this has been. Everything so very different. Scary news every day. Information and misinformation abounding. It's all completely overwhelming isn't it.

I've tried to write another blog post several times but kept giving up 'cos it just seemed irrelevant and overwhelming.

There's been lots of knitting and crafting but I will have to spend ages taking photos to get up to date with all that. Thanks to the plethora of so-called 'virtual' events, my running has kept me sane and I've run many more miles than usual this year despite not being able to take part in any real-life events.

I've also just finished my 3rd wave this year of the Six Pack Revolution - I'd originally only signed up for the January wave to get me ready for the running challenges I had planned but when everything went wrong and Covid took hold I just did another wave and then another. Suffice to say my fitness levels aren't too shabby as a result!

I have hundreds of photos to share - wildlife/Nature/plants/the garden/Shelley/views from my runs and I just don't know where to start so I'll have to plunge right in and get something down or I'll never catch up. 

I'm hoping that sharing these few photos with you on here will encourage me to start writing again.

Early morning mists from my runs

Stunning sunsets

Shelley's antics



Part of the front garden renovation project


Mrs Duck and babies


Gorgeous mohair cardigan


The must-have necessary accessory du jour!


I'm hoping that posting this will make me want to share some more. In the meantime, stay safe everyone.






No comments: