Saturday, May 3, 2008

Serves me right!

Oh I am so stupid - I've just gone back and reread Eunny's blog for setting up the steeks and she says exactly what Marina says ie the border stitches should be in the background colour. If only I'd checked that again before I did it. I was just too excited and eager to have a go. Still, at least I've learnt what not to do!

I don't suppose it's the end of the world and don't think it's worth ripping back what I've done - is it?

I was going to start on the sleeves but think I'll leave that for another day. I'd better pay attention this time!

2 comments:

Marina said...

DO Not rip! If it was an armhole, I would say leave it alone since no one will see your front and back at the same time.

Since it is the neckline, I would suggest ...

that you undo/drop the border/edge st that is in the wrong colour and the vertical row that is next to it, till the cast on st. Then use a crochet hook to pick it all up, in the right colours.

... BUT, only if it bothers you!

Honestly, no one is going to notice with all the other beautiful things to appreciate.

Susie Hewer said...

Thanks Marina. I bet you know that a soon as I read that I went and got out my crochet hook!